According to the World Health Organization and National Institutes of Health, as well as clinical research performed world-wide in universities and hospitals – the following are conditions commonly treated by acupuncture. If you have any questions or your particular health concerns are not listed, please feel free to contact me.
- Anxiety & Depression
- Arthritis, Tendonitis, & Joint pain
- Asthma & Allergies
- Auto Injuries
- Bladder and Kidney Infections
- Cardiac Palpitations (Irregular Heartbeat)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Common Cold & Influenza
- Degenerative Disk Disorders
- Diet, Nutrition, & Weight Control
- Headaches & Migraines
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Indigestion, Gas, Bloating, Constipation
- Menopause Symptoms
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Pain – other kinds
- PMS & Menstrual Irregularity
- Sports Injuries
- Tension / Stress Syndromes
- Work Injuries
- Chemotherapy side effects
- Recovery from surgery
Are you ready to feel better naturally? We’ll get to the core of your health issues and get you back to living your life comfortably.
Jade (Jeanne) Pierce, L.Ac. (NCALB #157)
Mountain Community Healing Arts
Licensed acupuncturist and herbalist practicing in western North Carolina providing experienced, affordable, comprehensive natural healthcare.
Spruce Pine – 31 Cross Street
Burnsville – 131 N. Main St.